This Tableau Server tip covers sharing workbooks using subscriptions. Covers subscriptions in versions up to Tableau Server v9.3, and does not cover the new capability in v10 which allows you to add other user emails to a list to receive a workbook. However, this capability is limited to only allow the email address of someone who is also a Tableau Server account holder.
Articles in this section
- Tableau Webinar Series: Tableau Center of Enablement - Going From Wow to User Adoption
- Tableau Webinar Series:Tableau Paint by Numbers - Tracking Solicitor Performance
- Tableau Webinar Series: Tableau Paint by Numbers - Building an Executive Dashboard
- Tableau Conference 2016 Live! - Link to a great resource of workshops, breakout sessions, and keynotes
- Tableau Server Tip 006: Create and Work with Custom Views.
- Tableau Server Tip 005: Adding Users to Tableau Server
- Tableau Server Tip 004: Sharing Workbooks by Embedding Code
- Tableau Server Tip 003: Sharing Workbooks with Subscriptions
- Tableau Server Tip 002: Sharing Workbooks with Links
- Tableau Server Tip 001: Sharing Workbooks with Projects